Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crazy Idea

So, this next post going up in a minute is an article I thought of almost immediately once we decided on what the current Drum issue's theme would be. As soon as I started thinking about "back" I went through Back to School, Back to Work and then Back to the Future. That quickly led me to think of this concept.

It's pretty simple. The idea is that a book of interviews with previous JETs has fallen back in time and into our hands, and then we publish a few of them. I wrote up some questions and sent them out to several people, letting them know that they were welcome to take the joke as far as they wanted. A lot of people didn't write back, but 4 did and then I added one from my head. See if you can figure out which one.

I think it turned out pretty well. Whether or not anyone else will find it funny is beyond me. But, as I have realized more and more in recent years, I don't really care either.

No comments: